International Three-Day Camp
At International Camp Kennedy Space Center (KSC), young people experience, imagine and interact through space shuttle mission simulations, tours of Kennedy Space Center and the chance to witness first hand the everyday challenges faced by astronauts. It all adds up to an inspiring three days of fun and enriching space activities.
This program is designed for children ages 8 - 17.
International Camp Kennedy Space Center includes:
- Three full days of guided instruction, led by experienced educators.
- Instructor led tours of Rocket Garden, Early Space Exploration, the Apollo/Saturn V Center, Space Shuttle Plaza, and NASA's launch headquarters.
- Meet and greet with an astronaut - Students meet an actual space explorer, who will talk about the future of space exploration. Students are encouraged to ask questions and later they receive an autographed souvenir from their astronaut guest.
- Lunch and afternoon snack provided daily.
- Students team-up as they are presented with NASA engineering challenges based on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics components.
- Graduation and closing ceremonies - Campers are awarded certificates of completion.
Location and Hours: International Camp KSC begins at 9:00 a.m. at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. The day will conclude at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex between 3:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. unless otherwise stated.
Minimum: 36 guests
Reserving Dates: Dates must be pre-approved and reservations are required. Reservations are available throughout the year.
Instructors: Camp Kennedy Space Center is led by specially trained and certified teachers and educators. Our camper-to-staff ratio is 12:1 or better.
Now hosting "open-booking" International Camps for multiple small, organized groups on select dates (no individual reservations please). Small groups combining with other groups must be able to speak and read English fluently, or book with other groups of similar country origin.
For groups larger than 36, private International Camp dates are available upon request.
Interpreters are welcome for those who do not speak English. Special rates apply.
For pricing information and availability, please call 877-404-3803.