Visitors are required to be at least 44 inches tall to take part in the simulation experience. A dynamic Shuttle Launch Experience preshow can be viewed by all guests. There is no motion during the preshow. An observation room is available for those who do not meet the height requirement or do not want to experience the simulation motion.
Please note: Children who do not meet the shuttle launch height requirement must be accompanied by an adult while in the observation room.
Warning: Shuttle Launch Experience is a realistic simulation of an actual space shuttle launch. The simulation motion includes: Extreme shaking, motions/vibrations, loud noise, visual and lighting effects. All participants should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, and any other medical or physical conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Participants must be at least 44 inches tall
- Expectant mothers and those who have recent surgery should not participate
- Individuals who are unable to use the provided seating or safety restraints must not board
- Wheel chair users must transfer to the observation room
- Complimentary lockers are available for loose items
Viewing options are available for non-participants