If your total number of minutes exceeds 480 minutes (8 hours), please plan on adding a second day to your visit. Consider purchasing a multiday admission or annual pass.
Know Before You Go
· Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex opens at 9:00 AM daily. Closing times are seasonal.
· The Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour is included with admission and operates from 10:00 AM until 2.5 hours before the visitor complex’s scheduled closing time. The bus schedule may change on launch days, so check the Daily Schedule upon arrival for day-of information.
· Parking is $10 for automobiles, $15 for oversized vehicles and $5 for motorcycles.
· Get your space gear ahead of time at TheSpaceShop.com!
· Consult the Daily Schedule upon arrival for all show times.
· Consult “Visitor Information” on the main menu at KennedySpaceCenter.com to help plan your visit.
Add-on enhancements to your visit include Lunch With An Astronaut, Special Interest Tours, Cosmic Quest and two new programs in the Astronaut Training Experience (ATX)® Center. Though Lunch With An Astronaut and Cosmic Quest can be scheduled for a one day visit, we recommend a multiday admission ticket or an annual pass to experience more than one tour and the ATX® programs.
The visitor complex is located 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport. The amount of time suggested for each attraction in this trip planner is estimated and your total visit time may vary. The visitor complex sees increased attendance and wait times on launch days, so check our website’s event calendar before you arrive.
Kennedy Space Center is a working spaceflight facility and visitor complex attractions may be altered or closed due to operational requirements.
Thank you for joining the journey! Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is operated for NASA by Delaware North and is entirely visitor-funded.