Thank you for registering your child for 2021 Camp KSC®! Please take a moment to read over the Information kit.
- To minimize lines, reservation appointments for check-in are required. Face coverings are required at all times during Check-In. For more information, review the Information Kit in the Documents section below.
- The Camp KSC Consent Forms, available in the Documents section below, must be downloaded, printed, completed, signed and brought to your Check-In appointment.
- Check-in takes place inside the Astronaut Training Experience (ATX)® Center, located at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex near the main entrance.
- At the link below, select any available time slot for the weekend before your camp starts.
- Make Check-In Reservation
- At least 2 weeks prior to your first day of camp, complete the Contact Information form at the link below.
- Complete Contact Information Form
Campers will be split into groups based on birth year:
Pathfinder: 2013 & 2014
Spirit: 2011 & 2012
Opportunity: 2009 & 2010
Curiosity: 2007 & 2008
InSight: 2004 & 2005 & 2006
Documents are in PDF format - requires Adobe® Reader®
Download and review the Camp KSC Information Kit.Download Kit
Download, print and return the Camp KSC Consent Forms.