Thank you for registering your child for our 2021 Camp KSC® program! Please take a moment to read over the Information kit.
- To minimize lines, reservation appointments for check-in are required. Face coverings are required at all times during Check-In. For more information, review the Information Kit in the Documents section below.
- The Camp KSC Consent Forms, available in the Documents section below, must be downloaded, printed, completed, signed and brought to your Check-In appointment.
- Check-in takes place inside the Astronaut Training Experience (ATX)® Center, located at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex near the main entrance.
- At the link below, select any available time slot for the weekend before you camp starts.
- Make Check-In Reservation
- At least 2 weeks prior to your first day of camp, complete the Contact Information form at the link below.
- Complete Contact Information Form
Download and review the Camp KSC Information Kit.Download Kit
Download, print and return the Camp KSC Consent Forms.