New for 2018
Spring Camp KSC® is a weeklong day camp that specializes in STEM learning at its best, following NASA-based science and engineering. Just like in Summer Camp KSC, Future space explorers will learn what it is like to live and work in space. With the opening of the new Astronaut Training Experience® Center located at the main visitor complex, campers will experience a new summer camp with curriculum comprising of exciting and educational adventures, catered to fit each grade.
Spring Camp KSC will run from April 2 - 6, 2018 to students in grades 2- 11. The weeklong camp runs Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM. Tuition also includes lunch and snacks daily, a Camp KSC® T-shirt and a graduation open house with modified admission tickets for the camper’s family.
During their week at the visitor complex, campers will dive into missions such as:
- Mars habitation operations to solve possible emergencies
- Spacewalk Training microgravity simulator, learning to work in a frictionless environment
- Mars surface exploration using virtual reality
- Botany Lab vegetable growth and harvesting, sending data to real NASA scientists
- Mars rover robotics to optimize power for the Base
- Engineering builds, themed to each grade
- In-park guided tours and activities themed to the exhibits’ space programs
For more specifics on the activities, please visit the Camp KSC Activities page.
Reservations for Spring Camp KSC will open soon.
Due to the instructional and participatory nature of Camp KSC, English fluency is a mandatory requirement to participate. Learn more about Camp KSC International.
Please Note: Kennedy Space Center is a working space launch facility and programs are subject to change. Annual passes or Educator Study Passes are not valid for this program.