Grand Opening of Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame presented by BoeingNov 11, 2016 11:00 AM - Nov 12, 2016 04:00 AM Kennedy Space Center
Join us as we celebrate the grand opening of Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex’s newest attraction, Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing, with two days of celebrations.
- Grand Opening program November 11, 10 am
- Visitors are invited to be the first to experience Heroes & Legends November 11, 11 am
- Complimentary admission for active and retired members of the military, as well as veterans. Family members receive 50 percent off (up to 3 tickets) November 11-13
- Tell Me a Story…Live! November 12, 11 am Women in Space with Rhea Seddon, Kathy Thornton & Mary Cleave and 1 pm Apollo Astronauts with Jim Lovell, Al Worden, Charlie Duke and Walt Cunningham.
- Astronaut Autograph & Memorabilia Show in the Center for Space Education November 12, 10 am – 4 pm
On Friday, November 11, at 10 am all visitors are invited to celebrate the grand opening of the visitor complex’s latest attraction including members of the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame and other veteran NASA astronauts. Attending inducted astronauts include:
November 11-13, complimentary admission is offered for active and retired members of the military, as well as veterans. Family members receive 50 percent off (up to 3 tickets).
Verification for active duty service men, women, retirees and veterans must be completed online via Accesso and its affiliation with ID.me to purchase tickets online. Purchases made at the front entrance will be eligible to receive the offer with proof of a valid active duty or retiree military ID.
Continuing the celebration on Saturday, November 12, two different shows of Tell Me a Story…Live! presentations will take place in the Astronaut Encounter Theater at 11 am and 1 pm.
Grand Opening of Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame presented by Boeing
EVENT DETAILSEvents are included with daily admission to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.