Family Overnight AdventureNov 18, 2017 04:00 PM - Nov 19, 2017 08:45 AM Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex welcomes families to this exclusive opportunity. This program is usually only open to youth groups, but this November, families are welcome to stay overnight at the visitor complex while space shuttle Atlantis floats overhead.
This exclusive experience includes the Space Shuttle Atlantis® Overnight Adventure program catered for families, two meals, 10% discount at all retail stores, and daily admission. Program begins at 4:00 pm on day one, and will conclude by 8:45 am the following day. Families are welcome to explore Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex at the conclusion of the Overnight Adventure.
When: November 18, 2017, 4:00 pm (Day 1) to November 19, 2017, 8:45 am (Day 2)
Price: $125 per person (plus tax)
Requirements: Each party must have one (1) participating adult and one (1) participating child. There is otherwise no minimum group size required to make a reservation.
Call 855.413.2142 to reserve your family for the Family Overnight Adventure. It is first come, first served as there is limited capacity.
- Guests are responsible for their own bedding and toiletries. No showers are available on property.
- Speak to the reservation agent about allergies or required medication.
- For the protection of our attractions and guests, no outside food will be permitted.
- The included admission ticket is valid only until park close on Day 2 of the Overnight Adventure. You must have your ticket for re-entry after the conclusion of the program.
- You must have your own transportation to load your gear into while you explore the park. The visitor complex does not have a storage area for your luggage.
- Kennedy Space Center is an active launch facility. Schedule and availability is subject to change due to operations and events.