Exploration Meets Education
Inspire the next generation of space explorers with a Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex field trip. Here, your students will launch into a galaxy of fun and learning through authentic NASA science, technology. engineering and math. While Kennedy Space Center's story has a rich history, it is still an active, multi-user spaceport.
During a field trip, students come face-to-face with Space Shuttle Atlantis®, explore the massive 363 foot-long Saturn V moon rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center, tour NASA's spaceflight operations, interact with immersive simulators and exhibits, and so much more.
Additional ways to enhance your field trip include taking a guided bus tour, sitting down for Lunch with An Astronaut, experiencing real NASA missions with Cosmic Quest, or customizing your visit with the KSC SmartGuide.
- A trip to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is a full-day experience.
- There is a 15 students minimum to qualify for a group rate.
- We are unable to accommodate walk-up groups.
- One-week advance reservation suggested; some programs or add-on enhancements require full payment at the time of booking.
- Chaperone Policy:
- One chaperone for every five students in kindergarten through grade 5.
- One chaperone for every 10 students in grade 6 through 12.
In addition to day trips, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex educational programs support the National Science Standards and NASA STEM initiatives.
To reserve a field trip, call 1.855.433.4210 daily 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST to speak with the Reservations Department about different field trip options.
Kennedy Space Center is a working space launch facility and programs are subject to change.
Sign Up for our educator newsletter
Summer Reading with Astronaut Authors
June 1, 2018 | BY DEE