IConic views at kennedy space center
Ride along with a space expert as they take you on a tour of America’s multi-user spaceport. The KSC Explore Tour goes beyond the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour, making several stops to capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities. Get a photographic view of numerous spaceflight icons like the Vehicle Assembly Building and historic Launch Complex 39, disembarking to capture photos along the way to the Apollo/Saturn V Center.
Enhance your experience by adding the Explore Tour to your day, available in addition to admission.
Multiple tours are offered daily, so choose your preferred date and time at the link below.
Adult: $25 (plus tax)
Child: $19 (plus tax)
- Please arrive at bus embarkation about 15 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- It is not necessary to take the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour in addition to the KSC Explore Tour. Both tours end up at the Apollo/Saturn V Center. Explore on your own before taking any visitor complex tour bus back to the main visitor complex. We recommend allotting about an additional hour for the Apollo/Saturn V Center and about 15 minutes for the return journey.
- If you purchase another timed experience (like Chat with an Astronaut), please be aware that timing may overlap.
*Tour availability and routes may be altered at any time with or without any notice due to operational requirements. Safety protocols require an alternate tour bus route during launch days.
- Moon Rock Cafe available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Allow 2 Hours
- Shopping available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Tour concludes at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Restrooms available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Return Trip 15 minutes
- Advanced Reservations Are Recommended
Gateway: The Deep Space Launch Complex
Enter the spaceport of the future and launch aboard one of four unforgettable journeys at Spaceport KSC.