Behind the Scenes at Kennedy Space Center
All bus tours are unavailable to ensure the health and safety of our guests and crewmembers from COVID-19 (coronavirus). To keep up to date on its reopening, follow us on social media or subscribe to our email newsletter.
Ride along with a space expert on a tour of America’s Spaceport. The Explore Tour takes visitors beyond the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour, making several stops to capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities. See icons of spaceflight operations like the Vehicle Assembly Building, historic Launch Complex 39 and disembark to capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities.
Tour availability and routes may be altered at any time with or without any notice due to operational requirements. Safety protocols require an alternate tour bus route during days leading up to a launch from Launch Complex 39A.
- Currently unavailable for guests and employees health and safety
- Moon Rock Cafe available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Allow 2 Hours
- Shopping available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Tour concludes at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Restrooms available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Return buses leave every 15 minutes
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Return Trip 20 minutes
- Advanced Reservations Are Recommended
- Multiple tours are not recommended