Behind the Scenes at Kennedy Space Center Ride along with a space expert guide on a tour of America’s Spaceport. The Explore Tour takes visitors beyond the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour, making several stops to capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities. See icons of spaceflight operations like the Vehicle Assembly Building, historic Launch Complex 39 and disembark for a view of the launch pads used by NASA’s commercial partners such as SpaceX and ULA.
Now that rocket launches are once again taking place from Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center, safety protocols require an alternate tour bus route during days leading up to a launch. The alternate route includes seeing KSC Headquarters and industrial area, the historic Shuttle Landing Facility and a stop at the Vehicle Assembly Building.
- Available as an add-on enhancement
- Moon Rock Cafe available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Allow 2 Hours
- Shopping available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Tour concludes at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Restrooms available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Return buses leave every 15 minutes
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Return Trip 20 minutes
- Advanced Reservations Are Recommended
- Multiple tours are not recommended