Behind the Scenes at Kennedy Space Center Ride along with a space expert guide on a tour of America’s Spaceport. The Explore Tour takes visitors beyond the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour, making several stops to capture once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities. See icons of spaceflight operations like the Vehicle Assembly Building, historic Launch Complex 39 and disembark for a view of the launch pads used by NASA’s commercial partners such as SpaceX and ULA.
NEW: Now that rocket launches are once again taking place from Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center, safety protocols require an alternate tour bus route during days leading up to a launch. The alternate route includes seeing KSC Headquarters and industrial area, the historic Shuttle Landing Facility and a stop at the Vehicle Assembly Building.
- Available as an add-on enhancement
- Moon Rock Cafe available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Allow 2 Hours
- Shopping available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Tour concludes at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Restrooms available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Return buses leave every 15 minutes
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Return Trip 20 minutes
- Advanced Reservations Are Recommended
- Multiple tours are not recommended