- EXPLORE ATTRACTIONS
- VISITOR INFORMATION
- Launches and Events
- Camps and Education
Introducing Chat With An Astronaut
During this new experience, the Astronaut of the Day sits down in a casual, small-group setting to answer your most pressing questions. Enjoy a sampling of food and beverages while having a group conversation about what it is really like to live and work in space. With plenty of time for an engaging Q & A session, you are sure to leave feeling truly acquainted with a space pioneer and equipped with incredible stories to share for years to come.
Chat With An Astronaut is offered twice daily at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- A continental breakfast in the morning, or chef’s choice of culinary samplings in the afternoon
- 1 alcoholic drink per adult ticket (more available for purchase)
- A commemorative gift and lithograph (signed portrait)of the astronaut
*In addition to daily admission. Price is per person, plus tax.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT
Due to the small setting of this experience, Chat With An Astronaut is not available to groups. There is a maximum of 6 tickets purchased per transaction.
This experience is indoors with social distancing practices in place. For more information on our Trusted Space efforts against the spread of COVID-19, visit our Health & Safety Procedures page.
- Available as an add-on enhancement
- Allow 45 Minutes
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Located at Debus Conference Facility
Now + Next