Thank you for your interest in Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex! For general information and inquiries or to book, change or cancel ticket reservations, please call a reservation agent. Please note that for security reasons, we are not able to book, change or cancel reservations via email.
Physical Address: Space Commerce Way, Merritt Island, FL 32953
Mailing Address: Mail Code DNPR, Kennedy Space Center, FL 32899
- General Information and Reservation Agents - 1.855.433.4210
- Corporate and Group Events - 1.877.436.9660
- International Groups - 1.877.404.3783
- Education and Youth Groups - 1.866.737.5235
- Corporate Promotions and Partnerships - 1.877.404.3807
- Media Access Requests - 1.877.404.3804
- Employment Inquiries - 1.877.404.3805
Helpful Links and Emails:
- Give Kids the World (Please include GKTW passport.)
Donation Request Criteria:
- All Florida-based schools, churches, synagogues, charities, non-profit and business organizations requesting Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex tickets for fundraisers or auctions raising money for a particular organization are eligible. Exceptions are made for out-of-state organizations compiling a Florida-themed package. We cannot honor requests for monetary donations, gifts, raffles or sponsorships.
- Six weeks advance notice is required. Requests more than six months out from the date of the event cannot be processed.
- Requests must be submitted via our Donation Request Form with an attached letter on the organization’s letterhead describing the purpose of the event and how donations will be used. Proof of organization’s 501© (3) status is required.
To use the Contact Form, please click on the Contact Us button below to be redirected to the form.Contact Us