Reservations are required for Spaceport KSC during the week of December 26 - December 30. You can make these reservations by either visiting Gateway: The Deep Space Launch Complex® or through the Kennedy Space Center Guide app, available for free on your device's app store.
Enter into the spaceport of the future and embark on one of four incredible space journeys in Spaceport KSC. Fly to destinations never-before explored such as Mars, Trappist-1, a Horsehead Nebula, Saturn, Jupiter, and more during this motion theater ride.
On your way to the gate, experience the sights and sounds of a galactic spaceport and peer through digital windows for views of a busy spaceport with ground transportation movement, launches, and landings. Then, proceed toward the departure gates where you will choose between four journeys entitled Cosmic Wonders, Daring Explorers, Red Planet, and Uncharted Worlds.
Click here to learn more.
- Please note that there is a height restriction of 39 inches or 99 centimeters.
- There is an available "child swap" room, allowing adults to alternate their turn on the ride.
- For those guests unable to transfer to the ride seats or have restrictions or sensitivity to motion, they may select the Observation Bay to experience a full ride, minus the movement.
- Included with admission
- Located in Gateway: Deep Space Launch Complex
- Allow 30 minutes
- Observation Bay is wheelchair accessible