General Information and Inquiries
For general information and inquiries or to book, change or cancel ticket reservations, please call 866.737.5235. Please note, we are not able to book, change or cancel reservations via email.
Groups, Press and Corporate Partnership Contacts
| International Groups
|| or visit our News and Media Center
Give Kids the World Ticket Requests
Please email a copy of your Give Kids the World passport to KSCCompTix@DelawareNorth.com and include the date you wish to visit.
For community relations and/or donation requests
Please call 877.404.3808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Criteria for organizations requesting donations:
- We approve Florida-based schools, churches, synagogues, charities, non-profit and business organizations requesting Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex tickets for fundraisers or auctions raising money for a particular organization.
- Exceptions are made for out-of-state organizations compiling a Florida-themed package.
- Six weeks advance notice is required.
- Requests more than six months out from the date of the event cannot be processed.
- Requests must be submitted by email on the organization’s letterhead to email@example.com, including the purpose and date of the event, the main point of contact and the best mailing address to send the donation to. Proof of the organization’s 501(c) (3) status is required.
Must be 13 or older to submit this form.
BUY TICKETS NOW
DID YOU KNOW?
About 40% of the early astronauts (Mercury to Apollo eras) were left-handed.
Source: U.S. Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, a lefty himself
Today Is Monday, February 8, 2016 Today's HOURS
9 am - 6 pm KSC Bus Tour departs every 15 minutes from the Visitor Complex and ends at Apollo/Saturn V Center.