Spend an evening solving STEM-based challenges and exploring Space Shuttle Atlantis®! The After Hours Adventure program is designed specifically for student/youth groups and scout troops in grades 5 through 9.
- Special Astronaut Encounter program with a veteran NASA astronaut followed by a question and answer session
- Guided tour of Space Shuttle Atlantis, including a ride on Shuttle Launch Experience® (participants must be at least 44" to ride) and astronaut training simulators
- Educational activities and demonstrations, including the “Amazing Space Challenge”
- One daily admission to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex that is valid for use within six days of the program date
- A delicious buffet dinner
- Shoppers receive a 10 percent discount at The Space Shop with After Hours Adventure ticket
Call 1.855.433.4210 to book an After Hours Adventure
- Check-in for After Hours Adventure begins at 4:15 pm in parking lot 4 at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- The program runs from 4:30 pm – 10:30 pm.
- We reserve the right to deny program participation to any youth not in the age range.
- Minimum of 10 students is required to book and keep your reservation.
- Minimum of 75 students are required to operate a program.
- Program capacity is 150 students.
- Cancellations must be made at least four weeks prior to the event.
- The visitor complex reserves the right to cancel an After Hours Adventure date if there are less than 100 participants with all groups combined.
- After Hours Adventure participants must park vehicles in parking lot 4.
- All vehicles must have a parking placard in their windshield.
- Parking placards will be distributed at 4:15 pm on the day of the program by the After Hours Adventure staff.
For questions regarding the After Hours Adventure program, please contact the Education Department at 321.455.7036 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Kennedy Space Center is a working space launch facility and programs are subject to change without notice.