Access to the Restricted Areas of America's Spaceport Tour the birthplace of American spaceflight to see launch pads and the iconic Vehicle Assembly Building along the way. From the comfort of an air-conditioned motor coach, visitors can access restricted areas of this working spaceflight facility where America launched to the moon and where NASA plans to launch astronauts into deep space. Learn where NASA's Commercial Crew and Cargo partners such as SpaceX, Boeing and United Launch Alliance (ULA) operate on Florida's Space Coast at this multi-user facility.
NEW: Now that rocket launches are once again taking place from Launch Complex 39A at Kennedy Space Center, safety protocols require an alternate tour bus route during days leading up to a launch. The alternate route includes viewing the Vehicle Assembly Building and the future mobile launcher of NASA’s Space Launch System.
- Included with admission
- Moon Rock Cafe available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Tour Length 45 Minutes
- Shopping available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Tour concludes at Apollo/Saturn V Center Allow one hour 15 minutes
- Restrooms available at Apollo/Saturn V Center
- Return buses leave every 15 minutes
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Return Trip 20 minutes
- Multiple tours are not recommended