Modules, Rovers and Moon Rocks
This experience is unavailable to ensure the health and safety of our guests and crewmembers from COVID-19 (coronavirus). To keep up to date on its reopening, follow us on social media or subscribe to our email newsletter.
What did it take to explore the lunar surface? The Apollo/Saturn V Center brings the global excitement of the Moon landings to life. Authentic artifacts and engaging exhibits showcase the innovation of NASA’s Moon landing missions.
- Touch the Moon! Walk on our projected Moon surface and watch as your feet leave footprints behind you. Plus, touch an actual Moon rock – a sample brought back to Earth from Apollo 17.
- With interactive displays, explore the Moon and the six Apollo landing sites to learn more about each mission, the astronauts and interesting items they left behind.
- Learn how later Apollo missions used the lunar rover to navigate the foreign terrain.
- Included With Admission
- Only accessible via the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour
- Allow 15 minutes including the Saturn V Rocket
- Return shuttle buses leave Apollo/Saturn V Center every 15 minutes and travel 20 minutes to the main visitor complex
- Wheelchair Accessible
PLAN YOUR MISSION
Make the most of your adventure with the best information to plan your visit.