Camp KSC® International 5-Day Program
In the 5-day version of Camp KSC International, campers are encouraged to pursue science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) through exciting learning adventures that cannot be found anywhere else. Students experience, imagine and interact through immersive simulators in the Astronaut Training Experience® Center Exploring with Lockheed Martin, tours of Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex and by solving everyday challenges faced by astronauts. Plus, in the 5-day program, they will complete a variety of hands-on engineering design challenges appropriate to their grade level. Educational fun and enriching space-related activities ensure campers have an unforgettable experience.
- Train as the next generation of space explorers in the Astronaut Training Experience. Land, walk and drive on Mars through virtual and motion simulation, and conduct a spacewalk in a microgravity experience.
- Live and work on Mars for the day in Mars Base 1. Work together to solve base operations emergencies, program robots to optimize solar energy, and sustain life in the Botany Lab.
- Tour exhibits and attractions throughout the visitor complex and encounter everyday challenges of astronauts and engineers through hands-on activities and experiments.
- Hear real-life stories from a real veteran NASA astronaut.
- Work in teams to follow the Engineering Design Process (ask, imagine, plan, create, test, revise) to solve a variety of engineering challenges.
- Camp KSC International 5-Day Tuition: $695.50
- Available to students ages 10-17 in groups of 24 or more. A minimum of 24 participants is required to run the program.
- Programs run from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM with lunch and snacks provided daily.
- Camp is held at the main visitor complex in the new Astronaut Training Experience Center and throughout the complex’s exhibits and attractions.
- Offered 365 days a year and booked upon customer request.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit will be collected at the time of booking your Camp KSC International reservation.
Download the Camp KSC International flier
English fluency is required and each participant must be able to read, understand and follow English directions.
Please Note: Kennedy Space Center is a working space launch facility and programs are subject to change without notice.