Camp KSC® International 3-Day Program
Camp KSC® International launches youths into a galaxy of fun! Campers are encouraged to pursue science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) through exciting educational adventures that cannot be found anywhere else. Students experience, imagine and interact through brand-new immersive simulators in the new Astronaut Training Experience® Center, tours of Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and by solving everyday challenges faced by astronauts. This program is an inspiring three days of educational fun and enriching space-related activities.
- Train as the next generation of space explorers in the all-new Astronaut Training Experience. Land, walk and drive on Mars through virtual and motion simulation, and conduct a spacewalk in a microgravity experience.
- Live and work on Mars for the day in Mars Base 1. Work together to solve base operations emergencies, program robots to optimize solar energy, and sustain life in the Botany Lab.
- Tour exhibits and attractions throughout the visitor complex and encounter everyday challenges of astronauts and engineers through hands-on activities and experiments.
- Hear real-life stories from a real veteran NASA astronaut.
- Camp KSC International 3-Day Tuition:
- Students: $454.75
- Chaperones: $227.38
- Available to students ages 10-17 in groups of 24 or more. A minimum of 24 participants is required to run the program.
- Programs run from 9:00 AM – 3:30 PM with lunch and snacks provided daily
- Camp is held at the main visitor complex in the new Astronaut Training Experience Center and throughout the complex’s exhibits and attractions.
- Offered 365 days a year and booked upon customer request.
- A 30% non-refundable deposit will be collected at the time of booking your Camp KSC International reservation.
Download the Camp KSC International flier
For more information regarding Camp KSC International, please email KSCint@delawarenorth.com
While English fluency is not required, a basic understanding of English is required for most of our camp components.
Please Note: Kennedy Space Center is a working space launch facility and programs are subject to change.