The holiday season is officially here, and that means it’s time to make a shopping list and check it twice for all your friends and family!
From souvenirs to memories that will last a lifetime, here are some of the top gift ideas at the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
One-day and two-day tickets to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex make great gifts for those looking to experience all we have to offer. Both are available for purchase online.
Give the gift of returning to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex again and again all year with an annual pass.
There are two annual passes available for purchase. The Atlantis Annual Pass includes a year of unlimited admission, free parking, 10% off admission for up to six accompanying guests per visit and discounts on food and retail. The Cosmic Club Family Annual Pass includes unlimited entry for two adults and up to four accompanying children ages 3-11.
Daily admission and annual passes allow you to experience all that the visitor complex has to offer, including the chance to get up close with the Saturn V rocket and space shuttle Atlantis, explore the Rocket Garden, experience the Shuttle Launch Experience®, and see the present and future of collaborative space exploration come to life inside Gateway: The Deep Space Launch Complex®.
If visiting from December 15 through 30, 2023, take in this year’s Holidays in Space. Festive holiday décor will take over the visitor complex throughout the month, including a 50-foot tree with more than 61,000 pixels of light, six-foot-tall astronaut nutcrackers, the NASA meatball-turned-holiday ornament and more. New this year is the Rocket Tree Trail, sponsored by L3Harris.
Holidays in Space is included with admission.
This holiday season, gift someone an experience they’ll never forget! Special add-ons at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex can enhance your day and make it truly special.
- Go beyond the Kennedy Space Center Bus Tour with the KSC Explore Tour. Let a space expert guide you around America’s multi-user spaceport and make stops along the way for iconic photographic views.
- In Fly With An Astronaut, explore behind the gates of Kennedy Space Center as part of a small group, with a veteran NASA astronaut as your guide.
- At the Astronaut Training Experience, train to go to Mars and experience astronaut training through exciting and immersive simulation technology as you prepare for the next mission to Mars.
- Gift the chance to Chat With An Astronaut. Sit down in a casual, small-group setting any enjoy food and beverages while having the chance to ask a NASA astronaut your most pressing questions.
*Daily admission into the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex is required to experience the add-ons.
While at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, there are three retail shops you can pick up a great holiday gift.
- Space Shop: The world’s largest store devoted to space memorabilia features souvenirs, interactive features and the real Apollo 11 gantry.
- The Right Stuff at Apollo/Saturn V Center offers souvenirs surrounding the Moon landing and Apollo program memorabilia.
- Shuttle Express: Located inside Space Shuttle Atlantis®, this shop features space shuttle and other space-related gifts.
You can also shop Space Shop online.