Below are top recommendations on how to make the most out of a trip to Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. These itineraries are only suggestions based on the interests below, and the attractions are not listed in a particular order.
- Heroes & Legends featuring the U.S. Astronaut Hall of Fame® presented by Boeing ® - 1 hour
- Rocket Garden – 15 minutes
- IMAX® Space Film - 1 hour
- NASA Now – 15 minutes
- Journey to Mars: Explorers Wanted – 30 minutes
- Dining and shopping – 1 hour
- Apollo/Saturn V Center - a transportation reservation is required in order to visit the center - 2 hours
- For space enthusiasts: Mission Status Briefing or Mission Control: The Unsung Heroes of Apollo (check daily schedule on arrival for the presentations location) - 1 hour
For families: Planet Play - 30 minutes
- Space Shuttle Atlantis ® with Shuttle Launch Experience® - 1 hour
- Space Mirror Memorial – 10 minutes
- Purchase timed daily admission tickets in advance online to limit the amount of exchanges you make with others
- To help organize your visit, print out an Itinerary to reference while you explore.
- Download the Kennedy Space Center Official Guide app to have quick access to the park map, FAQs, and detailed information on attractions, dining and shopping. Download at the Apple Store and Google Play.