The Apollo/Saturn V Center is open! But in order to help manage capacity, we are now requiring guests to reserve their bus boarding times when you begin your day at the visitor complex. Complimentary transportation reservations can be made here on the day of your visit on a first come, first served basis, as reservations are limited.
Below, view the steps you need to know to reserve transportation to this must-see exhibit.
While reservations are required, the exhibit is
INCLUDED WITH ADMISSION
The Apollo/Saturn V Center is included with admission to the visitor complex. Buy daily admission or an annual pass to gain entry. Daily admission and transportation reservations to the center are limited in order to promote social distancing, so advanced daily admission purchases are highly encouraged. Transportation reservations are available only on the day of your visit once you are here.
The Apollo/Saturn V Center is behind NASA gates and can only be accessed by reserving transportation on visitor complex buses. A limited number of reservations are available on a first come, first served basis, so we recommend you secure your spot when you arrive. Upon entering the visitor complex, reserve transportation for your group using a self-service kiosk or via your mobile device. Self-service kiosks will be available at the Bus Boarding entrance. A few things to note to help you plan your day:
- Departure times are available every half hour until two hours prior to closing.
- Guests with large parties, disabilities or mobility devices may see an associate for booking.
- Advanced registrations are not available. Reservations can only be made while at the visitor complex.
- Reservations are required and open at 9 AM daily.
Prior to your reserved time
GO TO BUS BOARDING
Navigate to Bus Boarding at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time. Bus Boarding is located near The Space Shop. For guests’ health and safety, the following procedures are in place:
- Prior to boarding, groups will be asked to follow social distancing markings. Reservations are required to minimize queuing.
- Bus capacity has been reduced to promote social distancing.
- Fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear a mask during the trip.
- Guest seating will be staggered to promote social distancing.
- Buses are cleaned after transporting each group, with an additional cleaning at the end of the day.
For more information on our health and safety procedures, visit the Trusted Space page.
After a quick bus ride,
EXPLORE THE APOLLO/SATURN V CENTER
After a 20-minute bus ride, disembark at the Apollo/Saturn V Center. When your crew is done exploring, exit through The Right Stuff gift shop to board a bus back to the visitor complex. No reservation is required to return!
Have more questions about the health and safety procedures? Leave your questions below or visit the Trusted Space page to for frequently asked questions, safety measures and health policies. These procedures include limiting attendance, requiring face coverings, accommodating social distancing and increasing the frequency of sanitization.